- If You receive an item of inappropriate quality, You are entitled to return it within 14 days, counting from the date of receipt. In this case, the product of inadequate quality is replaced by a good item or refund is granted.
- In the event that the reason for the return of the goods is of inadequate quality, we undertake to replace it with good quality goods or refund Your money (note, that the customer must have a proof of purchase).
- In accordance with the Respublic of Lithuania Retail Rules approved by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania in 2001, June 11 d Resolution No. 697, paragraph 17.4, printed books, reproductions and other articles of the printing industry are not refundable.
- Individually designed packaging (goods), made according to the customer's order, are non-refundable, unless the goods are damaged or not in accordance with the requirements agreed between the buyer and the seller.
- In the event of a refund, the shipping costs are covered by the buyer's account.
When goods are returned, the following rules must be observed:
- The returned item must be unused and not damaged by the Buyer.
- The product must not be lost in appearance.
- The returned item must be of the same set as the buyer received.
- Returns must be accompanied by proof of purchase.