1. Bank transfer:
- When purchasing via e-mail, the store automatically generates a prepaid account, which is sent to Your specified e-mail address, under which You can make a bank transfer.
- Make sure to include Your order number or pre-paid account number in Your payment destination.
- To deliver the goods faster, we suggest sending us a copy of the order.
2. Electronic banking:
- The PaySera payment system is installed and supported in the shop where You will be able to choose the most convenient bank (payment method) to make a transfer.
- You can find more information about the reliable PaySera billing system at: https://www.paysera.lt/v2/lt-LT/index .
3. Payment at the physical shop at the time of withdrawal (by cash or by bank card):
- When picking up the ordered goods at the shop (Ozo str. 4-105 cab., Vilnius), You have an option to pay with cash or by bank card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard or Maestro).
- Once You have confirmed Your order in the e-shop, You will receive a reservation number and a pre-paid account to Your specified e-mail.