1. Bank transfer:
- When purchasing via e-mail, the store automatically generates a prepaid account, which is sent to Your specified e-mail address, under which You can make a bank transfer.
- Make sure to include Your order number or pre-paid account number in Your payment destination.
- To deliver the goods faster, we suggest sending us a copy of the order.
2. Electronic banking:
- The PaySera payment system is installed and supported in the shop where You will be able to choose the most convenient bank (payment method) to make a transfer.
- You can find more information about the reliable PaySera billing system at: https://www.paysera.lt/v2/lt-LT/index .
- If the payment is interrupted for some reason, you can make it directly through your bank, indicating the order number in the payment destination.
3. Payment at the physical shop at the time of withdrawal (by cash or by bank card):
- When picking up the ordered goods at the shop (Ukmergės str.279, Vilnius), You have an option to pay with cash or by bank card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard or Maestro).
- Once You have confirmed Your order in the e-shop, You will receive a reservation number and a pre-paid account to Your specified e-mail.